"Huzzah, He's Off Now, Goodbye!" is the first "Huzzah" song in Deponia.
- It's kind of pathetic
- You get all erratic
- About dirty dishes congesting the sink
- I'm tired of your bothers
- Remember our fathers
- They dwelled in a world filled with rubbish and stink
- But when all hope was lost
- Someone raised from the dust
- He was handsome and cunning
- His haircut had style
- Courage was shining in his eyes
- As he said, "Screw you guys"
- "Mind your own business, I'm off now, goodbye"
- Chorus Guys: Huzzah, he's off now, goodbye!
|V · T · E|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, He's Off Now, Goodbye! · Huzzah, Who's Gonna Care? · Huzzah, Get On With the Plot! · Huzzah, the Chorus Guys Rule!|
|Chaos on Deponia|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, All Over Again! · Huzzah, With Booze and So Forth! · Huzzah, Put Balls to the Wall! · Huzzah, We'll Work Overtime · Huzzah, Let's Hope Far Away!|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, Good Things Come in Threes! · Huzzah, With Helium Gas! · Huzzah, Because Brakes Are For Wimps! · Huzzah, He Completely F*cked Up! · Huzzah, With a Scoob-a-Dee-Doo! · Huzzah, He's Off Now For Real!|
|Other||Look At Me · Look Around · Oh, Organon|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, Still Wondering What If|
|Other||Love is Just Like the Sea · Fun|