"Huzzah, He's Off Now For Real!" is the sixth and final "Huzzah" song in Goodbye Deponia.
- I'm closing my case, there's nothing left to say
- Any last questions? Uh, I'll take that as a "no"
- But if you feel battered, your whole world is shattered
- I may have a helpful suggestion for you
- Just grab your harmonica and sing about Deponia
- And Rufus's dream of a life more ideal
- And the fact that sometimes there may be just one last chance to save the day
- If you let go, and if that's so...I'm off now for real
- Chorus Guys: Huzzah, he's off now for real!
|V · T · E|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, He's Off Now, Goodbye! · Huzzah, Who's Gonna Care? · Huzzah, Get On With the Plot! · Huzzah, the Chorus Guys Rule!|
|Chaos on Deponia|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, All Over Again! · Huzzah, With Booze and So Forth! · Huzzah, Put Balls to the Wall! · Huzzah, We'll Work Overtime · Huzzah, Let's Hope Far Away!|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, Good Things Come in Threes! · Huzzah, With Helium Gas! · Huzzah, Because Brakes Are For Wimps! · Huzzah, He Completely F*cked Up! · Huzzah, With a Scoob-a-Dee-Doo! · Huzzah, He's Off Now For Real!|
|Other||Look At Me · Look Around · Oh, Organon|
|Huzzah||Huzzah, Still Wondering What If|
|Other||Love is Just Like the Sea · Fun|